Re: when will we finally throw away binary uploads (Re: Please upgrade your build environment when you are affected by transition

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 11:52:01PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 10:17:46PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > See https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=html2text - you can only
> > hope that I've build it in a clean environment and there aint a logfile for
> > the amd64 build of that arch:any package.
>
> I'm told there's at least some magic address you can mail the logs to,
> but I never remember what it is.  (It's all a workaround anyway.)

logs@buildd.debian.org

The mail's subject has to be in the format that buildd uses, though:

Subject: Log for successful build of package_version on amd64 (dist=sid)

e.g.,

Log for successful build of nbd_1:3.7-1_amd64 (dist=sid)

would work.

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/