Re: when will we finally throw away binary uploads (Re: Please upgrade your build environment when you are affected by transition

Sam Hartman <hartmans <at> debian.org> writes:

[ autotools ]
> I assure you, that even if you get past the being blind bit, it's still
> impossible to figure out what's going on.

And even then, even when you did the unbelievable and, say, ported libtool
to MirBSD and Interix (consuming a whole bottle of wine in the process),
you *still* can’t tell tails from heads afterwards, often wonder why t f
you did something, and have a blackout the morning after it…

bye,
//mira“BTDT”bilos