Re: when will we finally throw away binary uploads (Re: Please upgrade your build environment when you are affected by transition

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 02:10:38PM +0100, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> * Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org>, 2014-02-14, 14:01:
> >>I'm told there's at least some magic address you can mail the
> >>logs to, but I never remember what it is.  (It's all a
> >>workaround anyway.)
> >
> >logs@buildd.debian.org
> >
> >The mail's subject has to be in the format that buildd uses, though:
> >
> >Subject: Log for successful build of package_version on amd64 (dist=sid)
> >
> >e.g.,
> >
> >Log for successful build of nbd_1:3.7-1_amd64 (dist=sid)
> >
> >would work.
>
> Are buildd people happy with humans sending their logs this way?

Well, I am, but it's probably not my call.

> If yes, it would be nice if somebody wrote a log-submitting script
> to be included in devscripts.

Good plan.

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/