when will we finally throw away binary uploads (Re: Please upgrade your build environment when you are affected by transition

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2014, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> this is just a pledge to you all fellow debian developers to update your
> build environment before you build a package.

I want all binary packages to be rebuild on *.debian.org hosts. Everything
else is just an ugly workaround.

amen,
	Holger

P.S.: and reproducible builds after that, then...