Re: pulseaudio related problems....

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 08:44:28AM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:

> If the configuration you get from install + upgrade is different than
> just installing a newer version, that's a bug.

+1

BTW, my experience with reinstalling pulseaudio and breaking my sound by
doing so was after a purge of all pulseaudio configurations.  So my
configuration should have been considered as "fresh".

I admit that while I was addressed as "computer expert because of beeing
a DD" I would not claim this for myself if it comes to sound.  I'm
always just crossing my fingers that sound works and this very simple
mindes approach worked always when pulseaudio was not involved and only
in rare cases with pulseaudio.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--