Re: when will we finally throw away binary uploads (Re: Please upgrade your build environment when you are affected by transition

On Sat, 15 Feb 2014, Philipp Kern wrote:
> That's why I was careful to publish the address nowhere. We do some

Unfortunately, that cat is out of the bag, now.  Whether it will get spammed
or attacked, I don't know.

However, it is not like we ever could trust the logs anyway for any security
purposes, as they are not signed by the same key that signed the respective
changes file for the upload.  Currently, they're useful for debug purposes,
and that's it (which is fine).

  Henrique Holschuh