Re: when will we finally throw away binary uploads (Re: Please upgrade your build environment when you are affected by transition

On 2014-02-14 16:42, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 04:39:25PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Are buildd people happy with humans sending their logs this way?
Well, I am, but it's probably not my call.
Which keyring does it use to validate? Can DMs send logs? Does it
validate at all, or can some script kiddies use it as a pastebin
service? :)

That's why I was careful to publish the address nowhere. We do some checks, but we still need to be able to receive mail from non-DSA'ed buildds. Otherwise I would have blocked mail reception from the internets. (We do receive some few spam mails. Now there will be plenty. Thanks.)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern