Re: let's split the systemd binary package

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 08:53:35PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> They choose the way most easy for them, which is behavior often
> encountered inside the systemd-favoring community. Too bad.

You mean ConsoleKit with this? Why GNOME? Do you know it is on
freedesktop.org? Do you know there hasn't been any development for 1.5
years? Why is this up to GNOME?

In any way, above is totally wrong. We still support ConsoleKit. Just
for some things we rely on either logind for reasons already explained.
Or in brief, Canonical had it working.

The rewriting of history is getting a bit tiresome.

--
Regards,
Olav