Re: touchscreen support in Debian?

hi,

2013/3/30 Dmitrijs Ledkovs <xnox@debian.org>:
> On 29 March 2013 22:44, Bjoern Meier <bjoern.meier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi,
>>

>> 2013/3/29 John D. Hendrickson and Sara Darnell <johnandsara2@cox.net>:
>>> REALLY?  you have 30 days to return it.  if you want unix and touchscreen
>>> get an Apple.
>>>
>>> don't use debian haphazardously (without knowing full well what can happen /
>>> if it will work) thinking you'll save time or money.  that's not what linux
>>> is for.  doing so could easily leave you no-where, even with a computer you
>>> can't personally fix, after days.
>>>
>>> if you are worried about money return it get an (apple).  if not, then of
>>> course they say, "hacking is no crime" :)  (do they say that still?)
>>
>> Hell yeah, dig him to hell. How could he dare to think out of the box
>> and ask for a natural use of his own hardware. Fuck you! This is not
>> what we want, use our software as WE think of! Yes damn it, this is
>> not what linux is for. Shame on you to think that you could use it on
>> the way YOU want it.
>>
>> Seriously? "that's not what linux is for" What exactly is linux not
>> for? Jesus, I could vomit if I read this. Maybe or not Linux is - at
>> the moment - not capable for touch screens. Oh wait, Android is
>> capable to use touch screens. Which Kernel used Android again? Ah
>> sure, the Linux kernel 2.6.
>>
>> Man, I wished I was so close-minded, sometimes things were a little bit easier.
>>

> Your abusive language and down-playing other people is also
> inappropriate, despite how right or wrong other participants in this
> tread are.
> If one has an urge to swear in an email, maybe it's not the email one
> should answer at that time.
>
> Your message is inappropriate conduct.

If this email was really supposed to be answered. Anyway. If you think
my email was abusive or down-playing maybe you should block me. Maybe
we should block all of those who doesn't use an "proper" language. I
know I was out of line. This was supposed to be. I hoped this would be
noticed, because I exaggerated a little bit. I'm sorry If I touched
someone to hard, but some things have to be said.

I'll try to calm down in future ;)

Greetings,
Björn