Re: Gnome classic mode

Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> (12/09/2012):
> Does it support accessibility? Just because you quote that we're universal…

Last I heard (and if my memory is right, which probably isn't the case, so
please double check), a11y should work more or less, but with xfce >= 4.10.

That's what's in experimental, oops.

Last I heard from Gnome maintainers, a few minutes ago, a11y support is
almost working everywhere in Gnome (painful transition to new at-spi
AFAICT), one of the missing bit is gdm in non-shell mode. My current
directory is ~/hack/gdm-upstream.git, FWIW.

Mraw,
KiBi.