Re: RFC: Why are so many debian packages outdated?

]] Svante Signell

> I have tried several times and I can give you a recent example, see
> #610209 and especially #669368. I have tried to contribute, but to no
> avail (at least in this case).

None of them are particularly relevant for the release, AFAICS?  As for
packaging them in experimental, yes, I could do that, but it's more
effort, etc and I have better places to spend that extra effort.
mlocate isn't a package which I'd be likely to stage in experimental for
some random changes.

--
Tollef Fog Heen