Re: Report from the Bug Squashing Party in Salzburg

]] Thomas Goirand

> For the booking of tickets, (public system) car software, etc., we
> have no choice.

Sure we have, you can always use a bike or your feet or a sailboat.

>  But for being connected together, we do:
> - IRC
> - Jabber
> - Mumble
> - BBB (though you need the non-free flash player)
> - Many SIP solutions (some with video)

None of those provide well-working multi-user video chats, which was
what the discussion started with.

> Also, nobody here ever has proposed to *advocate* for the plane
> and bus companies to use non-free software (unless you are... ^-^).

Nobody has proposed to advocate for google to keep google+ non-free
either, so I don't know why you're constructing this strawman.

--
Tollef Fog Heen