Re: upstart: please update to latest upstream version

On Tue, Mar 06, 2012 at 08:07:37AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> So far, I haven't seen any features in systemd that outweigh those. And
> the fact that upstream is lazy and doesn't want to do this portability
> thing shouldn't mean we should throw out our other ports.

Er, let's not call upstream lazy just because they don't want to do
work that has no interest for themselves. We don't require Debian
developers to do work for Debian (Constitution, 2.1.1), after all.

--
All my predictions will turn out to be false