Re: chromium-browser is taking over all URLs

On Mo, 14 Feb 2011, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> We are used to have much more terrible breakage in testing/unstable
> right after a release. If our concerns are now bugs wrt. setting the
> default browser, it must mean we are doing *great* :)

Aehmm, I have set the default browser in about 10 places and still gnome
ignores it?!?!

Are you joking? How many more places should I care for?

Best wishes

Norbert
NANHORON (n. medical)
A tiny valve concealed in the inner ear which enables a deaf
grandmother to converse quite normally when she feels like it, but
which excludes completely anything that sounds like a request to help
with laying the table.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff