Re: chromium-browser is taking over all URLs

> iceweasel.desktop doesn't really solve the issue, because there doesn't
> seem to be a mechanism to define priorities in update-desktop-database,
> so gvfs-open uses the first entry in mimeinfo.cache.

Umpf, so we are either forced to always use what comes
alphabetically first, or remove packages?

> I'd say it should probably be reported as a minor bug in gvfs-open, to
> respect gnome settings before falling back to mimeinfo.cache.

I consider that not minor. If alphabetic order is what I am forced to
live with, that is 60ies computing style.

Best wishes

Norbert
SCRONKEY (n.)
Something that hits the window as a result of a violent sneeze.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff