Re: About new source formats for packages without patches

Sven Mueller <sven@debian.org> writes:
> Wouter Verhelst schrieb:

>> Of course, this all conveniently ignores the fact that the above
>> explicit non-native option isn't actually supported, which is
>> unfortunate...

> Didn't check for this: Is a bug open to request such a feature to
> explicitly say "1.0 (native)" or "1.0 (non-native)"? I would also find
> this option really useful

There's really no meaningful difference between a hypothetical 1.0
(native) and the already-implemented 3.0 (native), so you can just use 3.0
(native) for that.

That doesn't solve the 1.0 (non-native) request, though, and I suspect
that's the more common case.