Re: bug #561324: asking questions in postinst

Hi,

> Another good solution would be to get the brokers list in the
> config/preinst (and ask which one to use) if bind or host are already
> there (the common case) and to get the list in the postinst if the
> information has not already been gotten.

I think this won't be such a bad solution. It can also solve the problem
that if somebody can't do a TCP-query (the result is a long dns answer)
that he can still select an broker.
I won't let the user choose but first try to use bind/host, if this
failed because they don't exist or tcp query failed I can go to the
backup list.

Regards,

Reinier