Debian means 'closer to Windows'?

When Debian started to mean 'closer to windows'?
I want to use Debian, because I love this OS, but developers cutting this love
by abadoning i386 arch. Sorry, but Windows making bigger minimal requirments,
and not Debian. And now it's changed?
And this new minimal requirments making my computer completly obsolete?
It's madness!
Even Windows 7 don't making my computer completly obsolete, and Debian 6.0
making it.
I can't understand. Do you want to better then Microsoft?
So why you cutting me from our community?

P.S. I wanted to start donating Debian, but now I'll rather start donating
thing which I hate from bottom of heart - Microsoft!
Why you doing this to me and others?
--
Marek Artur Penther