Re: Debian means 'closer to Windows'?

On Sunday 15 November 2009 17:53:45 Marek Artur Penther wrote:
> When Debian started to mean 'closer to windows'?
You might confused that with the old Linspire stuff or Ubuntu.
Debian never had a reason to really need to be closer to windows.
Now I know Ubuntu is basing on Debian but we are still 2 independent(?)
projects.
> I want to use Debian, because I love this OS, but developers cutting this
>  love by abadoning i386 arch.
As said before i386 wont be abandoned and I cant see why it should be
abandoned at all for a long time.
>  Sorry, but Windows making bigger minimal
>  requirments, and not Debian. And now it's changed?
> And this new minimal requirments making my computer completly obsolete?
> It's madness!
Please recheck your sources of information you probably just misread there
something.

> Even Windows 7 don't making my computer completly obsolete, and Debian 6.0
> making it.
I doubt that 7 wants less from your computer unless you want to leave it in
idle all the time and dont want to move anything.
> I can't understand. Do you want to better then Microsoft?
> So why you cutting me from our community?
As I said NO. We are the basis and buildig block upon which businesses and
Distrobuilders create their Systems nad have great appliances.
> P.S. I wanted to start donating Debian, but now I'll rather start donating
> thing which I hate from bottom of heart - Microsoft!
> Why you doing this to me and others?

I dont think Windows actually needs anyones Donation unless its a bit more
than bills house in money...

Kind regards ,

Andreas Marschke.