Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 12:54:56PM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> Well, “like you have been doing” means *not* using it, even in this
> thread, so I find the above rather difficult to believe — especially
> because “I forgot” is even less plausible in the context of this
> thread where you've been explicitly reminded of it several times.
>
> I can only interpret this, then, as “no, I'll continue not respecting
> the CoC”.

Listen, if you have a problem my specific conduct, take it off list.

I genuinely find it hard to remember to MAKE AN EXCEPTION to my regular software
interaction just because I am sending an email to a Debian list. That I continue
to make this mistake in a thread discussing the very same problem should be an
example of how problematic the whole thing is for me, and others like me.