Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> writes:

> I am not saying anything like "I will not obey the Code of Conduct
> because it is stupid" but rather something like "I will try my best,
> like I have been doing, but I know I will continue to fail."

Well, “like you have been doing” means *not* using it, even in this
thread, so I find the above rather difficult to believe — especially
because “I forgot” is even less plausible in the context of this
thread where you've been explicitly reminded of it several times.

I can only interpret this, then, as “no, I'll continue not respecting
the CoC”.

(good signmonster, have a cookie)

--
 \      “We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just |
  `\                                 stuff that works.” —Douglas Adams |