Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff?

Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> writes:

> Yes, I know the L command, but thanks for pointing it out! My argument
> is that I have to remember to use when I am replying to the Debian
> lists, which as you can see, doesn't happen very often.

No, the point of a ‘reply to list’ command is you *don't* have to
remember when to use it. Just use it every time you reply to any list,
and it will DTRT because it uses the standard fields which are in just
about every mailing list anywhere. The times when it doesn't will be the
rare ones.

--
 \            “I was in the grocery store. I saw a sign that said ‘pet |
  `\      supplies’. So I did. Then I went outside and saw a sign that |