Re: Sponsorship requirements and copyright files

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 03:18:33PM +0000, Noah Slater wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 04:12:37PM +0100, Mike Hommey wrote:
> > Point me to the paragraph in the policy that says that the copyright file
> > must list all copyright holders and licensing info for all individual files
> > in the source package.
> >
> > Let me help you: there is no such paragraph.
>
> So what on earth has this to do with the copyright proposal?

I guess people think the new copyright proposal mandates mentioning the
copyright holders etc. in a much more verbose way than Policy does so
far.

So people consider it a regression with respect to their routine.

disclaimer: I have not reviewed the new copyright proposal.

Michael