Re: Sponsorship requirements and copyright files

Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> writes:

> I don't see what your problem is.

It seems that the problem is that “look for collaborators” is what
they're already doing, without apparent impact on the problem at hand
(the workload involved in copyright auuditing of the package), so
presenting it as a novel course of action isn't helpful.

> Hence my suggestion that if a package you are maintaining seems like
> too much work, perhaps it would make sense to collaboratively
> maintain it.

That doesn't appear to be in dispute at all. Yet, by Mike's account,
these packages continue to lack sufficient collaborators.

--
 \           “All progress has resulted from people who took unpopular |
  `\                                      positions.” —Adlai Stevenson |