Re: Sponsorship requirements and copyright files

Hi Michael,

Le Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 05:45:11PM +0100, Michael Banck a écrit :

> disclaimer: I have not reviewed the new copyright proposal.

Don't, it is not ready. The plan is to submit a DEP "real soon now", in which
the proposal has been proofread and written in a form that is really ment to be
read by a broad audience wihout wasting their time, and to be acceptable as is.

And to confirm one thing: to my knowledge, nobody is planning to make any
change about what is mandatory to include in the Debian copryright file.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan