Re: Change the format of /usr/share/bug/*/script

Le jeudi 11 septembre 2008 à 18:03 +0100, Neil Williams a écrit :
> > Reportbug is ok with text and urwid (which also stops curses and
> > switches to text), but the coming GTK+ interface won't support it.
>
> Then the GTK+ frontend is broken and should be fixed so that it can
> support the existing format of the bug scripts.

Come on, we are not trying to imitate Vista. Why do you need to ask tons
of questions just to report a bug? Their only purpose is to confuse the
guy reporting a bug and who doesn’t know what this /etc/apt/sources.list
file is.

The thing that is broken is allowing bug scripts to ask questions. We
were able to fix maintainer scripts so that they can run in
non-interactive mode, let’s do the same for those bug scripts.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.