Re: Good communication with upstream is good idea

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 12:58:39PM +0200, Loïc Minier wrote:
>  Allow me to come back to your blog post now if you don't mind:
>  1) you're saying Launchpad is another web-login to carry; I'm happy to
>  report that Launchpad is moving to openid [already commented in this
>  thread]

Launchpad can already be used as an openid /provider/ today, but I haven't
heard anything to indicate it will allow logins via other openid providers;
is more information available about this somewhere?

And even if LP accepted other openid providers, one would still have to log
in to LP the first time in order to configure which openid provider to use,
which I guess is still going to be more effort than some are interested in
doing. :)