Re: Good communication with upstream is good idea

* Osamu Aoki:

> I found some of my packages are offered as a part of Ubuntu archive.

Same here.  In my case (debsecan), it's a bit irresponsible because the
package doesn't really work on Ubuntu--but it's not readily apparent to
potential users.  Furthermore, it uses server resources provided to
Debian, and not to Ubuntu.

What's the correct way to get it out of Unbuntu (universe)?  I don't
want to relicense it, but if asking politely does not work, it seems to
be my only choice.