Re: Good communication with upstream is good idea

Steve Langasek wrote:
> And even if LP accepted other openid providers, one would still have to log
> in to LP the first time in order to configure which openid provider to use,
> which I guess is still going to be more effort than some are interested in
> doing. :)

I've seen websites get openid wrong in a variety of amusing ways, but on
reasonable implementations, you generally indicate your openid provider
by trying your openid into the openid login box when first visiting a
web site, and are then immediatly logged into that web site.

--
see shy jo