Re: 64-bit transition deadline (Re: Etch in the hands of the Stable Release Managers)

On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 04:59:57PM -0400, Matthias Julius wrote:

> But anyway, what do we care?  I have my working 64bit platform.

It currently works for more people than win64 does, that's for sure.  The
question is if it'll maintain this edge during the next two years.

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.