Re: modified email address in debian/copyright file

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:

> ... it was already clear that Ben's requests [for valid contact
> information of copyright holders] are pointless.

On the contrary, the request has a clearly- and often-stated point: to
reduce the risk accepted by the Debian project that a copyright
statement might be invalid.

Whether you think that point of the request is worthless, or
unattainable, or otherwise, I've not yet seen you explain. But it's
simply false to say it's "pointless".

--
 \       "People come up to me and say, 'Emo, do people really come up |
  `\                                         to you?'"  -- Emo Philips |