Re: Debian Packaging Handbook project

also sprach Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> [2007.08.10.1746 +0200]:
>         Martin Krafft and I jointly gave a talk at Debconf about use of
>  distributed version control systems for Debian packages (this is the
>  quilt/dpatch/other dimension); I would be happy to help documenting
>  that aspect.

And I would be happy to contribute to any Debian Packaging Handbook
effort, though I can't really write much these days. But I am always
up for a chat, live, on IRC, via Email, or on the phone.

"academia is really just a way to help those with high volumes of
 nothing to say to social status."
                             -- myself on #debian-devel, 01 Feb 2007