Re: adding desktop files to misc packages

On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 13:33 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I found (at least one) counter example:  I never managed to get rid
> of the stupid nautilus behavour to open new windows.

In Nautilus enable Edit -> Preferences -> Behaviour -> Always open in
browser windows.

> I was even not
> able to get rid of this nautilus thingy at all because killing it opens
> a new one.  I just renamed it and killed it to get rid of.

If you don't use nautilus, why not remove the package?  If you want to
keep the package installed but never use it, why not remove it from the
session?

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com