Re: Thoughts about the bug tracking system

On Sun, Jul 22, 2007 at 11:47:46PM +0200, Bastian Venthur
wrote:
> It shouldn't be a huge problem to provide the option you
> want, but since it is a rather exotic (I assume most
> people just use a mail client), it isn't currently of high
> priority for me.

Well quite possibly, but maybe $HOME/bin/mutt if they're
built their own self-patched mutt, or something similar. I
similarly use a wrapper in $HOME/bin in order to make
epiphany and friends launch mutt properly (a script that
Madduck put together).

It seems there are fair few feature requests for rng from
developers that Bastian has not said he will not accept
patches for, just that they are low on his personal TODO
list.

--
Jon Dowland