Re: On maintainers not responding to bugs

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 11:39:16AM -0800, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Mar 2007, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> > And if your point is that the current BTS UI sucks, then well, yes I
> > believe it, and it seems one of our DPL candidates thinks the same
> As I've indicated to the DPL candidate who has mentioned this, and
> I'll say again:
> If there are specific things about the BTS which you do not like, file
> wishlist bugs or clarify existing wishlist bugs for them. One does not
> need to be running for DPL to do that. Just complaining about it is
> pointless.

  I know, and I'm not making any reproaches, only stating a fact. I've
no time right now to think of a better interface yet. I don't like the
lookup interface of our BTS, though I do not like any query interface of
any bug tracking system I know. So it's not just making suggestions it's
also defining something new, and I've no time for that.

  The mail you are answering to was against forums, not really against
the BTS btw.

·O·  Pierre Habouzit