Re: Handling of (inactive) Debian Accounts

On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 11:41:23AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> Hi,
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:10:44 +0100, gregor herrmann <gregor+debian@comodo.priv.at> said:
>
> > On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:22:08 -0500, Kevin Mark wrote:
> >> But Manoj says the 'maintainer ping' was tried and was not
> >> liked. So I guess some other method need to be found.
>
> > Just out of curiosity: What exactly was this "maintainer ping" and
> > why was it disliked?
>
>   http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.announce/231
>   http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2003/20/

I read the above links and found nothing to indicate anything but praise
for the effort, updating about inaccurate MIA status and forwarding of
email to another possible address. I used the 'the google' too and it
showed nothing additional based upon my search terms. Could someone
point to an instance or give a hint about this. TIA.
|   my keysever: subkeys.pgp.net |     my NPO: cfsg.org         |