Re: Handling of (inactive) Debian Accounts

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:38:35 +0100, Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> said:

> On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:35:27 -0600, Manoj Srivastava
>> srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
>> I mean, getting ones status reverted is an inconvenience, but
>> surely an active DD should not be afraid of passing something we
>> ask of every new developer?

> I would surely love to be required to do pointless exercises in
> dilgence, such as repackaging exim4 without debhelper, in that case.

> not.

        So what is your oh-so-elegant solution to the MIA account
 problem? Or do you just specialize in  bad-mouthing any solution
 other people come up with? I have looked at the last doze or so posts
 you've made to the lists that I read, and most of them are just
 negative whinges. Is there a point to any of this, or are you just
 interested in sucking the fun out of Debian as fast as you can?

If you have to ask, you're not entitled to know.  -- Charles C. Abbott