Re: XS-X-Vcs-XXX field not (yet) announced

>> XS-Vcs-XXX was in my mind a one-size-does-fit-all solution, assuming
>> the target of the information is a human. YMMV.
>
>         Seems to me that this is fit for centralized single branch
>  repositories only -- at least, I fail to see how I can represent my
>  mlti-branch (no yet multi-repository) configs that need at least 3
>  different branches from three different categories to pull together
>  my Debian packages.

Not everyone uses arch/tla/baz the way you do. But you are right, your
way is not representable using a single field. What would you need to
express how you version control your packages in a debian/control file?

>         If this is a SVN only thing, then  you could get awau with
>  calling ti XS-SVN field.

No, this is definitly not an SVN only think, I can use it for bzr (a
decent decentral VCS) mantained packages pretty well.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4