Re: XS-X-Vcs-XXX field not (yet) announced

also sprach Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> [2006.09.23.0936 +0200]:
>         Seems to me that this is fit for centralized single branch
>  repositories only -- at least, I fail to see how I can represent my
>  mlti-branch (no yet multi-repository) configs that need at least 3
>  different branches from three different categories to pull together
>  my Debian packages.

I would call this a deficiency with tla/baz. The point about the
field is to allow people easy access to the source. That, by
default, kind of rules out GNU arch already, and especially so if
you need to take 100 steps just to get there.

How about you identify the main repository and add a README?

: :'  :    proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user
`. `'`     http://people.debian.org/~madduck http://debiansystem.info

i wish this wish not to be granted!
                                        -- achilles (hofstadter's geb)