Re: new tar behavior and --wildcards

Pierre Habouzit <madcoder@debian.org> writes:

> I fear there will be a lot. for me lintian failed, and I had some
> curious behaviour with one package I sponsored recently. To avoid
> problems atm, I force my pbuilder to use the tar from testing.

A fixed version of lintian will be uploaded today.  I was waiting a little
to see if anything came out of the other tar oddity that I reported last
night that also needed to be changed, but I'll probably upload it soon
just because this is affecting a lot of people.  We can always upload
another fix later.