Re: new tar behavior and --wildcards

Le lun 26 juin 2006 21:53, Petr Vandrovec a écrit :
> Maybe it could be default for tar's POSIX mode, but I have no idea
> why GNU mode behavior should be changed in any way.

I second that. it's now completely unpossible to do basic packaging
work, because such a change wasn't planned. I also don't find it wise,
if we still want to release this year, to introduce such a change
*now*.

Bdale, I *really* beg you to postpone that default change post-etch.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit