Re: [Debconf-discuss] list of valid documents for KSPs

On 30 May 2006, Frank Küster told this:

> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:

>>> What Martin Krafft showed you was,
>>
>> How do I know that person actually was  Martin Krafft?
>
> This is getting ridiculuous.

        With this I tend to agree.  Your credulity is unbelievable.

> If what I've read about the incident is correct, the same person
> also showed a German ID card with identical information about the
> person.

        Holy batmobiles, man, how can you believe that? You weren't
 there.  How can you assert that there was a real ID by hearsay? Even
 if you go by the blog posting that opened this discussion, most of
 the people rpesent did not see this so called real ID. Even if the
 blog posting was not exaggerated, all you need is a bunch of people
 in cahoots to play a prank to assure you there was an ID -- and you
 fell for it.

        How do you know this is not an ongoing prank to gull the
 community into believing there identiy of the person tunning this was
 not fake?

        The best you can assert is that in your belief such a hoax
 would be unheard of, hard to credit, too much work.

        I would have asserted that a DD would not try to trick people
 into signing keys, and not immediately dovulge such a trick before
 people signed keys -- expriment was over long before.

        I'll post more about hat under a separate title.

        manoj
--
One seldom sees a monument to a committee.