Re: [Debconf-discuss] Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

Hello,

On 5/26/06, David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> wrote:
You _usually_ don't get your passport stamped? Really? In recent flights?
I have never entered Mexico back without the Immigration seal.

Yeah, depends on the mood of the one attending you.

True! And even by plane! Which I found extremely suspicious when gram
told me he only used his Texas ID card to travel from there to Benito
Juárez airport.

Americans need practically nothing to get into Mx. Just a "proof" of being americans (birth cert and so).

> you were to that country. I have seen this both in Cuba and in
> Israel.

That's interesting.

In the case of Cuba, they don't want to fuck your relations with US, since there is a fine for people buying cuban products (if you are american, of course; in my case, i can get some issues in my reentry to US if they see a cuban sell on my passport).

Regards,

Mauro Parra
www.mechulk.com