Re: [Debconf-discuss] Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

On Friday 26 May 2006 10:33, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> Some countries that have shaky relations with others usually agree to
> stamp you an extra sheet, so that your passport does not show the fact
> you were to that country. I have seen this both in Cuba and in
> Israel.

About the only way for an American to travel to Cuba without getting into some
*serious* hot water with the fed (something like long-term jail-time and a
half-million USD fine for travelling to Cuba) is to travel to and from Cuba
via Canada.  Canada is also how you get any Cuban products (though buying
Cuban products is verboten worldwide for US citizens, it's a law nearly
impossible to enforce, as demonstrated by the 80 bajillion shops selling
Cuban cigars around Vancouver, BC and likely other major metros within a
reasonable drive of US metros).  I understand the Canada connection is a big
reason why Cuba does the extra page on request.

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber