Re: Sun Java available from non-free

On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 04:17:52PM -0500, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > I'm afraid I have more interesting things to do than helping non-free
> > software developers to get their non-free crap in the non-free archive.
>
> Good, but you shouldn't decide what others have to do. Some people are
> interested in java in non-free, it's not your job to try to forbid them to
> work on that.

Raphael, please calm down. nobody is trying to forbid people to work on
Java in non-free. Everyone likes Java in non-free IF the license is
okay. What people have a problem with is a bad looking decision done by
just a few people some of whom don't even speak up in this discussion.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De