Re: Debian Light Desktop - meta package

> Therefore I suggest doing this...
>
>  - I don't know (both of them)
>  - KDE desktop environment
>  - Gnome desktop environment
>
> ...and leaving the specialized tasks for CDDs, because that is what they
> are for, right?

Well, I haven't followed the rest of the thread (the part where people
wonder which package could pertain to a "Light desktop" task) but I've
seen Joey suggest himself to turn it into a task. So, if Joey himself,
who is actually quite conservative when it comes at new tasks for
tasksel, mentions that he thinks that a "light desktop" task is worth
it, I tend to give him the needed credit.