i am not reading d-d anymore, and will reply only to personal mail or CCs.

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 12:15:15PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Replying to this since it is addressed to me personally.

Err, ...

This line seems to add some incomprehension. I am no more readin debian-devel,
nor any of the other mailing lists. Steve, on irc, has informed about the mail
he was going to post, and asked me to read it, and we had a discussion on irc.
Maybe i should have made it a personal reply, i don't know, but contrary to
others, Steve chose to send it to the mailing list, and i have replied thus.

So for all, i have stopped reading the public lists, except when people make
reference to it in personal mail, and i have removed myself from most irc
forums, and i don't want to continue posting here.

If someone mails me personally though, and cross posts it to the forum, i
think it is normal i reply though, not sure about this, maybe i shouldn't.

Thanks all for your support, and special thanks to C Shore, who as an
uninvolved third party, was able to express how i feel about this whole mess
very clearly.

Friendly,

Sven Luther