Re: First AMD64 Binary Uploaded

> Hi all,
>
>   binutils | 2.16.1cvs20060117-1 |      unstable | source, alpha, amd64, [...]
>
> Over the next couple of days, the rest of build-essential will be rebuilt,
> followed by the rest of the archive. You should be able to watch the
> progress somewhat via:
>
>   http://ftp-master.debian.org/size-quarter.png
>
> and of course build logs will show up on http://buildd.debian.org/ in
> the usual manner. amd64 will appear on the regular buildd graphs in a
> couple of weeks or so.
>
> Note that in order to ensure we get consistent dependencies, maintainer
> uploads of amd64 packages are currently blocked, and will remain that
> way until the archive's rebuilt; if at that point you're considering
> building amd64 binaries yourself for upload, please do upgrade to the
> official unstable first.
>
> Cheers,
> aj, your ftpmaster under the lampshade

May I said it? may I?

FINALY :)

#248043: ftp.debian.org: Request for new architecture: amd64
Package: ftp.debian.org; Reported by: Goswin Brederlow
<brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de>; Owned by:
debian-amd64@lists.debian.org; 1 year and 311 days old.

Can you remeber to close this bug when maintainer uploads for amd64
get enabled?

Thanks for adding amd64.
       Goswin