Re: removal of svenl from the project

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 09:40:15AM -0500, Andres Salomon wrote:
> The DAM has accepted the request; please send seconds directly to
> da-manager@debian.org, cc'ing me as well.
>
> For the people who seem to think that there are more constructive ways
> of dealing w/ this issue rather than the expulsion process:
>
> http://squishy.cc/svenl.txt
>
> This is a lot from two weeks ago, right after Sven threatened Jonas.  If
> he had actually changed his behavior sometime in the past two years,

/me remembers having threatened jonas last thursday, so Andres clearly seems
to live in some kind of parallel world :)

> rather than just viewing every discussion as a battle that must be won
> at all costs, I would not be making this request.

Yeah, well. I waited almost three month for something to happen on that bug
report, and nothing ever came of it. I also note that jonas is not excempt
from the fault, and that other had had trouble dealing with him, even if you
didn't know that when you made your hasty judgement.

Friendly, still,

Sven Luther