Re: question on hurd-i386 Debian architecture

Em Seg, 2006-03-13 às 15:04 +0100, Pjotr Kourzanov escreveu:
> Also, looking at
> http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/?cvsroot=i386-uclibc
> I see only binutils and gcc. In the other thread "cross-compiling Debian
> packages"
> I already mentioned that binutils and gcc are trivial to retarget
> nowadays.

Most of the work was made outside everything in irc. I'm too busy in the
last months, so not much thing happened here. But... The cross-toolchain
task was just one of them.

> The tricky bit is patching all those 25411 packages...

The idea now is to use SLIND packages to setup a buildd for uclibc-i386
(this is the arch name they use, it seems easier to dpkg to handle it),
I'm still too busy, and enerv (who was working with me in this project)
got a new job and is quite busy also. So, we're in a deadlock in the
moment.

This is a call for help :). If you want to help, just take over the task
of setting a uclibc-i386 buildd up.

daniel